On behalf of the Vape Elevate team, our thoughts are with you all in these unprecedented times. We feel that it's important to keep you up to date with what we're doing to keep Vape Elevate running as close to normal as possible for you all, while following all guidance offered by the UK Government.
Shipping as usual
We offer same day shipping for all orders made by 13:00 Monday - Friday, and 10:30 on Saturday. Any orders made after this time will be shipped the next working day. We do not ship on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
UK Customers only: For a guaranteed delivery timeframe, please select "DPD Next Day" at checkout for delivery the next working day (any orders made after 1pm Monday-Friday will be shipped the next working day).
First Class Shipping and Standard Class Shipping options are delivered by Royal Mail, with the vast majority of these orders being delivered on time. However due to the impact of the pandemic, there is a chance that there may be a delay in receiving your item. Therefore, timeframes for these two shipping options are no longer guaranteed.
We ask for your support to remain patient at this difficult time if you do experience a slight delay, however in the unlikely event that your order hasn't arrived within 10 working days of being dispatched, please contact us.
For EU customers, please contact us if your order hasn't arrived within 14 working days of being dispatched.
Clean and safe deliveries
Royal Mail have recently announced new procedures for Parcels and Signed For orders.
1. You will no longer be required to sign for tracked orders on Royal Mail handheld devices. Instead, the courier will just log the name of the person accepting the device on delivery
2. Any parcels that cannot fit through your letterbox will be delivered to you at a safe distance. The courier will knock on your door, place the parcel on your doorstep and step away to a safe distance to ensure your item is still delivered securely
Please see here for further information on this.
For Next Day Delivery orders by DPD:
1. The driver will maintain a 2 metre distance and place the parcel at your doorway
2. As a proof of delivery, they will take a photo of the parcel with the door open
3. If you are self isolating you simply need to put a signed note on your door to tell the driver where to leave your parcel
Our support staff are working remotely and still available to contact here. We endeavour to respond to all messages within half a day, but on some occasions this may take a bit longer. Please bear with us!
Our current support hours are as follows:
Monday - Friday: 8:30 - 17:00
Saturday: 9:00 - 12:00 (for urgent customer queries only)
Any questions? Drop us a line!
Thank you for your support. We're in this together. Stay safe 💚
The Vape Elevate team x