On behalf of the Vape Elevate team, our thoughts are with you all in these unprecedented times. The COVID-19 virus impacts every person, town, nation and business around the world, so we feel that it's important to keep you up to date with what we're doing to keep Vape Elevate running as close to normal as possible for you all, while following all guidance offered by the UK Government.
We offer same day shipping for all orders made by 13:00 Monday - Friday, and 10:30 on Saturday. Any orders made after this time will be shipped the next working day. We do not ship on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
For a guaranteed delivery timeframe, please select "DPD Next Day" at checkout for guaranteed delivery the next working day (any orders made after 1pm Monday-Friday will be shipped the next working day).
First Class Shipping and Standard Class Shipping options are delivered by Royal Mail, however due to the impact of the pandemic, there is a chance that there may be a slight delay in receiving your item. We will not be held responsible for deliveries that do not arrive on time due to the impact of the pandemic, and therefore cannot provide any refunds for shipping costs paid for First Class Delivery. If you'd like guaranteed delivery, please select the "DPD Next Day" shipping option at checkout.
For the latest delivery updates in your area, please visit the Royal Mail Service Updates page, and select Royal Mail Logistics Network and Processing Report on the drop down menu.
We ask for your support to remain patient at this difficult time if you do experience a slight delay, however if your item hasn't arrived within 7 working days of being dispatched, please contact us.
We're currently only shipping to customers in the UK and mainland European countries. We've temporarily suspended shipping to Rest of World due to significant delays with international deliveries.
Clean and safe deliveries
Royal Mail have recently announced new procedures for Parcels and Signed For orders.
1. You will no longer be required to sign for tracked orders on Royal Mail handheld devices. Instead, the courier will just log the name of the person accepting the device on delivery
2. Any parcels that cannot fit through your letterbox will be delivered to you at a safe distance. The courier will knock on your door, place the parcel on your doorstep and step away to a safe distance to ensure your item is still delivered securely
Please see here for further information on this.
For Next Day Delivery orders by DPD:
1. The driver will maintain a 2 metre distance and place the parcel at your doorway
2. As a proof of delivery, they will take a photo of the parcel with the door open
3. If you are self isolating you simply need to put a signed note on your door to tell the driver where to leave your parcel
Our support staff are now working remotely and still available to contact here. We endeavour to respond to all messages within half a day, but on some occasions this may take a bit longer. Please bear with us!
Our current support hours are as follows:
Monday - Friday: 8:30 - 17:00
Saturday: 9:00 - 12:00 (for urgent customer queries only)
Any questions? Drop us a line!
Thank you for your support. We're in this together. Stay safe, and stay at home 💚
The Vape Elevate team x